News from Southern Colorado's Basecamp for Adventure
ATV and Off Road Cycle Riders - The Trails are Calling! Come to South Fork!
- Created: 16 June 2015 16 June 2015
Can you hear the trails calling out to you? Are you looking for the perfect place to get out and enjoy a ride? South Fork has all of that and more! Here at Rio Grande Vacation Rentals we make is easy. We have parking for your trailers on site. You can ride out to the National Forest right from South Fork. Or trailer up to some of the other locations and trails in the area. Some of the most popular ATV Trails in the area according to the Upper Rio Grande Guide are...
(Elk Park at County Road 14) 10 miles
(W. Hwy 160, left at Beaver Creek Rd.) 4 miles
(E. Hwy 160 to Road 345)
(E. Hwy 160, left at Embargo Creek Road) 6 miles
Book your lodging with Rio Grande Vacation Rentals for a fantastic and relaxing place to stay!
2, 3, and 4 Bedroom Homes Available
Starting at $250/night
Our Luxurious Rental Properties Offer:
- Private Rio Grande River Fishing Access
- Onsite Parking for ATV's and Boats
- All Homes have Garages for ATV and Off Road Cycle Storage
- Entertainment-Style Floor Plans
- Gourmet Kitchens with Granite Countertops
- Master Suites
- Stone Fireplaces
- Back Patios with BBQ Grills
- Exquisite Views of the Rocky Mountains
Taxes and Cleaning are Additional.
Family Fishing Excursions