Your stress-free stay with Rio Grande Vacation Rentals is our top priority. "Just ask" is our philosophy! We have catered to many tastes and needs and are happy to accommodate. Below is a short list of some of the things that we are asked to fulfill:
- Can you pick me up from an airport?
- Can you deliver my shopping list prior to arrival?
- Can you help me plan some activities for our stay?
- Are you able to deliver my rental car?
- May we ship items/gear for our trip prior to arrival?
- Will you decorate my Christmas Tree?
Discounted Lift Tickets to Wolf Creek Ski Area
- Limited Quantities
- Subject to availability
- Black Out Dates December 26, 2018-January 1, 2019
Vacation & Event Planning
- Reunions, Weddings, Corporate Events, Club Based Organizations
- Specialized Catering and Event Set Up
- Preferred Service Providers Available
- Experienced Staff in Service Industry
- Catered Holiday or Special Event Meals
Please contact us for available services and answers to your questions.
- Weekly walk-through inspection of homes
- Coordination of Service Providers
- Seasonal scheduling of regular house maintenance duties
- Facilitates all bookings, contracts and client correspondence, including follow-up emails
- Monthly payouts to Homeowner with detailed statement
- Coordination of cleaning staff and maintenance personnel
- Marketing, advertising, social media and website updates, including Booking.com, VRBO, etc.
- Maintain integrity of the home
About TRISHA TAYLOR, Owner
Trisha Taylor was born and raised in New Orleans, LA, and relocated to Vail, CO in 1997, after receiving her Bachelors Degree from the University of New Orleans. Her experience in fine dining, and training through the Brennan Family Restaurants (New Orleans, James Beard Award) earned her a top spot at Foods of Vail Catering Co. As a private caterer, some of her clients included President Ford and Kathy Lee Gifford.
Trisha also worked in Property Management while in Vail, and continued to do so when she relocated to South Fork in 2004.
Along with property management came the opportunity for construction and development, as well as Interior Selections Manager and then Project Manager for Graystar Construction.
In 2009, Trisha took over the rental management of a local South Fork development, and still works with several local contractors for maintenance on local properties under her care.
Trisha wanted to offer an exclusive, all-inclusive property management company for those with second homes in this area, hence, Rio Grande Home Concierge was born!